Want to explore Ljubljana in a slightly different way?
Want to spice up your trip to Ljubljana? Come and join us! The tour starts at noon every day.
If you want to truly experience Ljubljana, you must experience its cuisine as well. The tour will be a delight for your taste buds as well as a great way to get acquainted with the city’s main attractions and landmarks.
Along the way, you will:
- sample our delicious seasonal produce,
- taste a variety of traditional dishes, such as: prleška tünka, bujta repa, idrijski žlikrofi, …
- try Kranjska klobasa- the best known Slovenian foodstuff in the world,
- have few glasses of our drinks and learn about our drinking culture,
- find out about interesting stories behind the foods.
Although small, Slovenia is very diverse in its cuisine-come and try!
While tasting local food you will be accompaniedbyour experienced local guide and you willget a more in-depth knowledge of our capital city and its rich cultural heritage!
BOG POŽEGNAJ, DOBER TEK IN NA ZDRAVJE!
Food tastings are included in the price. Enough food is served to consider it a meal.
Tour duration: 3 hours (from 12:00 to 15:00)
Tour price: 46 EUR per person, children up to 12 years 50% off
Meet up location: Prešeren’s Monument in Prešernov trg (Prešeren Square)
ZAGREB FOOD TOUR www.inzagreb.com